Monday, August 27, 2012

Dear Husband

Dear Husband

Today you leave me and I am heart broken. You will be leaving for your first hunt ever! you have been waiting for this since you were 4 years old and promised your dad 100 bucks if he would take you with him. You will have so much fun! 

Please get a great big elk, just like this one. that way we can have lots of meat for the winter.





You have waited 20 years to get out there and use all your manly skills, not to mention your new bow that we bought this summer. You look very greek god-esk with your stong muscles pulling back on your bow.

I cant wait until you get home so I can see your ruggedly handsome face and mug up on you after our long weeks seperation. Please dont forget you have a loving wife at home, waiting for your safe return. be sure to stay away from scary bears that want to eat you, like this one.




I will love you and miss you always!
Come home to me
Love,
Your Wife



No comments:

Post a Comment