Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spotlight on a special boy

I would like you to meet Dawson.

Today is his birthday. He is one

I remember on year ago today, I was at work waiting anxiously for the call "the baby is coming". After work I went up to the room. We all waited and waited. I stood and watched as my beautiful, amazing sister looked adoringly at her baby. Her little darling had come and her and Corey were beaming!

He was perfect!

Since then I have LOVED every second I have spent with this sweet little treasure.

This funny little boy makes our days happy. He brightens the room anytime he comes in. He is SO stinkin cute!

I am so grateful for this little miracle baby.


Happy birthday little buddy! You are marvelous.
You are sunshine and smiles and everything good in this world.
I love you the way around the world and back.

1 comment: