Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The very beginning.

I guess the best place to start is at the very beginning.
Jer and I met about 4 years ago when I looked like this...
and Jer looked like this...

(Just kidding babe, you looked older than that)

My wonderful cousin Preston introduced us. At the time we weren't interested in being anything more than friends. We talked on the phone quite a bit but didn't really hang out much. Jer had his time occupied with other things, and didn't seem to have time for me. :) (dont ask him though he will deny it). After a while we fell out of touch like people do and Jer left on his mission to Florianopolis, Brazil. Needless to say he loved his mission, and the people of Brazil loved him. I love listening to the stories of the people he converted, the Elders he kept out in the field and all the mischievous things he did as a missionary. He was a great missionary and anyone that knew him on his mission would agree he was the best!

After Jer got home he ran into Preston and remembered the amazing girl he used to know, he got my number and started talking to me again. At first I wasnt quite sure who I was talking to but once I did I was ectatic.

He was on his way to disneyland at the time so it would be a few weeks before we saw each other again, but after that first time we were inseparable.

The rest is history.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it! I can't wait to hear more about you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy to brag i took that pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant the pic of jer and goofy. I have to say that is the nerdiest pic of my family :)

    ReplyDelete